EngРусTürk

First billion cubic meters of gas delivered through TurkStream

27 January 2020

Gazprom supplied the first billion cubic meters of gas through the TurkStream Gas Pipeline.

Approximately 54% of this volume was delivered to the Turkish gas market, while the remaining 46% was transported to the Turkish-Bulgarian border.

Media Office

media@turkstream.info
+31 20 262 45 45